Management Information (MI) will be available for users of the Novia Global Wealth Management Service. Through our secure website, you will have access to a range of user friendly reports designed to help obtain supporting information about your client's holdings through Novia Global at the touch of a button.
- Intuitive and easy to use - designed to be straightforward and uncomplicated to use from start to finish
- Easily accessible - online web application will be available at any time through the Novia Global website
- Quick - reports will be able to be downloaded and exported in a matter of seconds
- Updated daily - up to date data will be refreshed daily from the Novia Global system and Financial Express pricing data
- Flexible - All reports will be downloadable in several different formats which can be manipulated and edited, used as part of an audit trail, printed for clients and recorded for compliance and management purposes.
- Comprehensive - reports will cover all aspects of business written through Novia Global - including clients, valuations, Adviser charging, commission, investments and transactions
Access to our reporting functionality will be provided to individuals depending on their role. Access can be given to firm owners, Advisers and administrators.
Reports for Advisers and their administrators will cover all of the clients they work with through the Novia Global wealth Management Service. Different levels of access will easily be available for the firm’s administrator to designate.